I live in Marvin Beach with my partner Jill and our daughter Althea. We spend a fair amount of time on Block Island where we’re active in the local community.
I grew up racing sailboats with my father who also shared his love for photography and raptors with me.
I am an experienced owner/operator for nearly 2 decades, with a demonstrated successful history of working in the marketing and advertising industry. Strong entrepreneurship professional skilled in Advertising, Integrated Marketing, Strategic Planning, Branding, MarComm, Messaging and Creative Design. I have an extensive background in Aviation Leasing and Commercial Real Estate B2B advertising and communications.
- In business since 1999.
- Block Island Yacht Club member.
- Block Island Community Sailing Board member.
- Competitive Sailor with National Championship wins in the Soverel 33 (2x), Henderson 30, and North American Championship in J109 class.
- Area B rep for US Offshore Championships (2x).
- Avid Photographer and tech nerd.
- Audubon Society member.
- Avid homebrewer.